Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Welcome Home, my sons!

Welcome home, Ross and Riley!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously, I am beyond thrilled that my two beautiful, healthy sons have finally come home. It has been a long, long road, but there is no better feeling than looking into the nursery and seeing my children sleeping. How did I get so lucky??? Grandma (my mom) helped me bring the boys home and get us all settled in. Then, Ross got to meet his cousin, Reid, this afternoon when Aunt Lyssie came over to welcome the boys home. Reid, who is just over 9 weeks old, is gorgeous and looks soooo big compared Ross! We took some pictures and I will post them as soon as I can. Riley slept through the visit, but I am sure we will get pics of all three cousins tomorrow. Uncle Seth stopped by to welcome the boys, home, too! I will keep posting when I can! Thanks so much for all of your support and care for the boys!

No comments: