Sunday, August 27, 2006

Checking in

Hi, everyone! The boys are doing very well and we are settling into a routine and enjoying being at home. We have even gone out a couple of times. Yesterday, we went to Target which was hilarious! Imagine us with our huge stroller and a zillion back to school shoppers. We have also gone to my mom's for dinner a couple of times. This morning, the boys had a bath and really seemed to enjoy it, which is surprising, because they usually screamed during their baths in the hospital. Yesterday, we had our first "tummy time" and Riley blew my away by holding his own head up and smiling right at me! I guess he doesn't realize that he's only five weeks old (and a preemie) and shouldn't be able to do that yet! I took lots of pics and will post them later today or tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has called to check on us. I am sure that you all understand if I don't get back to you right away, but I do appreciate your thinking of us.

No comments: