I have been tagged (again!) by the lovely Erin at The Mom Buzz. If you have been reading for a while, you know that I was tagged a few months ago by Krista over at The Galli-Ringo Family. So, now I have the difficult task of coming up with 8 new and exciting things to share with all of you about myself that I haven't shared already. Yikes! I am just not that interesting.
The fun part is that after I divulge all of this top secret info about myself, then I get to choose 8 more fabulous bloggers "tag" to keep the game going. Hmmmm... who shall I chose????
Ok...so here goes:
1. I am a Carmex Mint Click Stick fiend. I keep one in my purse, one in my desk at work, one in my diaper bag, one on my nightstand, one in the kitchen, and at least 5 new ones stockpiled on my dresser at all times in case I run out. Target recently stopped selling these and I am a little bit panicked.
2. My cell phone ringer is "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me" by Billy Joel.
3. I am a Starbucks Coffee addict. I know I said that the last time I was tagged, but it is an integral part of my personality and it bears repeating. I was recently invited to become a Starbucks Gold Card member!
4. I cannot stand mayonnaise or ranch dressing. I hate the way ranch dressing smells and the way mayonnaise sounds. Yes, sounds. I hate the noise it makes when you put a knife in it. Ewww.
5. I love Post-It Flags. 'Nuff said.
6. Over the past year, I have stopped buying books. I have joined the Paperback Book Swap and have gotten TONS of books for free! For every book I mail to another member, I get a credit for a free book. I can choose from over a million titles, request the one I want, and another member sends it to me for free. All I have to pay for is postage (around $2.00) to mail the books I send out. The books I request are sent to me totally free. If you are a reader, you should check it out!
7. Sometimes I accidentally forget that I have a kid's music CD in the player in my car and listen to it almost all the way in to work in the mornings before I switch to "real" music.
8. I teach in a school that has floors that are numbered upside down. You come in on Level 6 and then go up to Level 1. Weird, huh?
And now for the next 8 bloggers to be tagged:
1. Leia at My Life as Mom to 2 Twin Boys
2. Cybill at The Double Dinks
3. Stephanie at 23 week twins
4. Sarah at Ohana Mama
5. Shannon at Miracles, Because They do Happen
6. Tina at The Adventures of a Working Mom
7. Sarah at Sarah Solitaire
8. Jacolyn at The Lieck Triplets