Friday, February 2, 2007

Wild Rolling Baby

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that Riley is a wild roller! He has now learned how to roll from his tummy to his back, and then back onto his tummy! He spent most of yesterday rolling across the living room floor, accompanied by a very loud Tarzan yell. I will try to get it on video this weekend, if I can. It's very, very funny! He also woke up at 5am this morning and immediately rolled over in his crib and started to laugh. Ross is also making wonderful progress with his PT and can now lift his head nice and high while on his tummy. He is actually starting to look like he will roll over onto his back very soon. This week, the boys have also started to have conversations with each other. When I put them in seats near eachother, Riley usually reaches out to hold Ross' hand and then they "talk" to each other. It's absolutely precious and I will try to video tape that, also, if I can. Thanks for checking in with us!

No comments: