Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ross rolled over!

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but we have been very busy! The boys are both doing beautifully and learning new things every day. They got their RSV shots again this week, and the new weights are: Ross - 18lbs 1oz and Riley - 18lbs 4oz. I can't get over how close they are! Ross is really catching up! We had a wonderful visit from Aunt Lys, Uncle Marc, and Reid yesterday! All three of the boys played and were adorable. We only got one picture, but it's a cutie! I just posted it and it should appear at the top of this page! Ross made the visit even more exciting by rolling over for the first time! Thanks to Uncle Marc, we were able to catch him on video, so if you want to check it out, here's the URL:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1140354977755612184
The boys have also learned something new together. Right now, it's pretty funny, but I am sure that it will stop being cute soon. They love to spit their food at each other and at me! For the record, Riley started it, but Ross quickly joined in! Thanks for checking in with us!

No comments: