Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Trax Farms

Hi! I just posted some new pics from our trip to Trax Farms last weekend. The boys and Reid had a good time playing in the pumpkins. I also reposted a pic from last year's trip to the pumpkin patch, because the difference in the boys is incredible! Unfortunately, the boys' nanny fell last week and broke her arm, so she is not able to pick the boys up right now. Fortunately, that means that I got a few extra days at home with them until I worked out some childcare alternatives. The boys and I have made good use of our bonus vacation time and have been hanging out with Aunt Lys, Reid, and Grammy. Of course, we also spent some time at Starbucks! I am headed back to work tomorrow, which is good, and bad at the same time. I will miss the boys so much, but I can't stay home forever. Someone has to pay the bills around here and Ross and Riley are too busy playing and napping to go get jobs! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: