Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunglass pics

Hi! I hope you all had a great weekend. The boys and I had a wonderful time! Yesterday, we went to our friend, Cade's, first birthday party. Ross was a total flirt and charmed everyone, while Riley just wanted to cuddle with Mommy until the end, when he started giggling with everyone. Today, we went to Target, out to lunch, and grocery shopping. When we got home, we played and Riley impressed me by sitting up all by himself for 18 minutes! Ross has been sitting on his own for a little while, and I guess Riley decided that he was ready, too. Both kiddos have two teeth on the bottom now, and Ross has one coming in on top. I keep trying to catch them in pictures, but we are talking about some tiny teeth and they just don't show up! I did get some new pictures of the boys playing this afternoon and I just posted them. They are playing with sunglasses they got as a party favor yesterday and they look pretty silly. I tried and tried to get a picture of them both wearing them at the same time, but neither one would leave them on for more than a couple of seconds, so I never got one. Thanks for checking in with us! Take care!

No comments: