Saturday, December 23, 2006

Solid food

Well...the boys started solid food! Riley really enjoyed himself, opening his mouth wide and crying if it took me too long to give him another spoonful. He did a good job with getting the cereal off of the spoon and swallowing, too. Ross had a tougher time with the spoon and swallowing, but he laughed the entire time like it was the best game ever invented! I posted some pics so you can see the cutie pies trying to eat. I know the pics aren't that great, but I was trying to feed both babies and take pics at the same time, so forgive me. I'll get better ones soon. The boys had their RSV shots again this week, and their new weights are wonderful! Ross is now 14lbs 15oz and Riley is 15lbs 7oz. That's the first time that there has been less than a pound difference between them! Ross is catching up! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: