Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks, Cali!

Check out our cool new header art, courtesy of my friend Calliope! She is a fabulously creative woman who is designing header art for bloggers like myself, who are completely devoid of all creative computer graphic skills! All I told her was that I love all shades of blue, everything fishy, and sent her a pic of each boy. She changed the pics into drawings, added the fish and voila! Our new header! All of this happened in less than 2 days, by the way. Not only is she talented, but she is speedy!

So, if you want cool header art for your blog, go vist her and let her know I sent you! There is a handy button over there on the right hand side for you to click that will take you right to her. Bonus - if you purchase her design skills (which are super cheap, by the way!) you will be helping her raise money to realize her dream of becoming a single mom by choice. She is putting all profits toward her FET fund and I wish her all the success in the world! Thanks, Cali!

I've also changed our template to accentuate the beautiful new header. Leave us a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments: