Monday, January 14, 2008

Afterschool Fun ***EDITED***

I'm sorry it has been so long since I've posted! There really isn't too much new to report, but I wanted to share Riley's trick of the day with all of you! While I was at work today, he learned how to crawl up on to the coffee table all by himself. As you can see, he is quite proud of himself! (I'm proud of him, too, but I think I just sprouted ANOTHER gray hair!)

****EDITED**** Ross is never one to let his twin outdo him! He woke up early this morning, at 6am, and the very first thing he did was crawl up onto the coffee table by himself. So, now I have two kiddos who can get up there (and fall off) all on their own!








One of the best things about having twins (there are SO many!) is watching them interact with each other. Yesterday, Ross kept pulling Riley onto his lap, pulling up his shirt, and trying desperately to stick his finger into Riley's bellybutton. It was amazing to watch and see just how long it took Riley to get annoyed. He was surprisingly patient about it!





Lately, Riley has been suddenly saying "Head! Head!" and then tackling Ross and rubbing his head with both hands. Again, it's amazing to see how many times Ross will allow him to do that before he gets tired of it.





They got these cute new chairs from Grammy and they love to hang out in them to watch Sesame Street. In this pic, Riley looks totally relaxed and completely unaware that Ross is scheming and planning a way to steal the toy he is holding right out of his hand. I didn't get any pics of what happened next because I was referreeing. You can use your imaginations!







And then, of course, there are my favorite times, like this one:

1 comment:

pumpkin said...

Hi Melissa! The boys are getting so big and looking fantastic! I love the Riley spin on the coffee table. How adorable!!! Have a great week. Cindy :)